Our Commercial Team, which is independently ranked as one of the leading teams in the North West by The Legal 500, provides advice and assistance to individuals and businesses from small owner managed companies and SMEs through to companies in the North West’s top 100 companies by turn over.
Our solicitors can assist with reviewing, negotiating and drafting agreements and we aim to provide practical advice that recognises the commercial motives and realities behind the legal documents. Reflecting the ethos of the firm, our team of commercial solicitors offers a partner led service that focuses on getting to know you and your organisation in order to assist you in achieving your objectives and strives to operate on a fixed fee basis for commercial work where appropriate.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Asset Finance;
- Secured Lending;
- Directors Duties and Liabilities;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Joint Venture Agreements;
- Partnership Matters;
- Commercial Contracts (including agency agreements, franchise agreements, distribution agreements and agreements for the sale and purchase of goods and services);
- Logistics Contracts;
- Intellectual Property;
- Competition Law;
- Notarisation of Documents;
- Terms of Business (we will review your existing terms of business without charge and point out any areas where they need attention. Remedial work can then be carried out on a fixed fee).