Our leading and independently ranked team of corporate solicitors principally acts for owner-managed businesses, large and small, and those who invest in them including banks, business angels and investment fund managers. They have particular expertise in the technology and care sectors and are an approved advisor to the North West Fund.
The solicitors in the Corporate Team are specialists in:
- corporate finance transactions
- company and business sales and acquisitions
- management buy-outs and buy-ins
- company investments including venture capital
- secured lending and asset finance
- legal due diligence
- mergers, reorganisations and corporate restructuring
- company formation including shareholders agreements
- company law including the Companies Act 2006
- partnerships and joint ventures
- share option and other share incentive schemes.
By working closely with you, our solicitors can identify and analyse all internal and external factors connected with your business, allowing them to find the best commercial solution to achieve your overall business objective.
So, whether you are on the look out for prospective companies to acquire, investment to fund your growth plans or seeking to make the most from the company you have worked hard to run and develop, the Aaron & Partners LLP Corporate Team can help ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome.