Whether you are a struggling business owner or a creditor of a failed or failing business our Insolvency Team can help.
Advising companies, directors, shareholders and stakeholders of troubled businesses, our Insolvency Team advises on how best to avoid or deal with insolvency proceedings and, where possible, to reach arrangements with creditors and continue to trade.
Our Insolvency Team is headed by Simon Edwards, who unusually is both a Solicitor and Authorised Insolvency Practitioner taking on insolvency appointments such as Liquidator, Supervisor, Administrator and Trustee in Bankruptcy. Our commercial outlook allows us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations by offering commercially focused cost effective advice minimising the pressure and uncertainty on you.
Our Insolvency Team services include:
- Advice and Assistance to Troubled Businesses
- Creditor Assistance
- Debt Collection
- Asset Realisation and Sales
- Implementation of Formal Procedures
- Assistance with Investigations
- Claims about Prior Transactions
- Court Applications and Litigation
- New Business Set-up
- Acquisition of Assets
- Director Disqualification Proceedings
- Guarantees, Charges and Protecting Assets
- Claims by Liquidators and Receivers
- Debt Restructuring
- IVAs and CVAs