Our Wills, Trusts and Tax team is able to deal with all aspects of Lasting Powers of Attorney to allow you to appoint an individual to look after your assets if you ever become incapable of doing so, including:
- Arranging an Lasting Power of Attorney
- Giving guidance as to the choice of attorney
- Ensuring that both you and the attorneys are aware of the implications and effect of an Lasting Power of Attorney
- Assisting with any practical difficulties that you may encounter
- Helping your attorneys register the Lasting Power of Attorney when the time comes
This advice can be given alone or as part of a general review of your financial affairs.