With the Care Sector being so highly regulated, organisations and individuals require practical yet tailored legal advice from solicitors who understand the sector and the legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Our solicitors at Aaron & Partners LLP act for care homes for children, the elderly and vulnerable, domiciliary care providers and children’s day nurseries. We provide expert legal advice to care sector clients on the full range of day to day commercial and employment issues that arise through to the acquisition and sale of care sector premises and businesses and the financing and development of new build projects.
Our knowledgeable regulatory solicitors help to ensure that our clients receive quality advice when it comes to the complex regulation of the industry. Click here for more information.
In addition, our wills trusts and tax solicitors advise both home owners and their residents about their wills and financial services. Click here for more information.
Our packages include:
In addition to traditional forms of advice, Aaron & Partners LLP have developed several packages for clients in the Care Sector.
- Helpline – Our tailored multi discipline care sector telephone helpline provides expert advice and support for a competitive fixed quarterly fee.
- Assure and Protect – Insurance backed fully comprehensive employment and health and safety package which provides high quality advice and the peace of mind that claims are fully insured.
- Training Packages – Fixed fee in house training for your managers and staff tailored to your requirements.
- Review your rating – Our solicitors are able to provide advice through the appeals process to challenge an unfavourable star quality rating.
- Contract Reviews – Fixed fee reviews of your standard contracts of employment for staff and your contracts for residents