As the joint honorary legal advisors to the UK Warehousing Association, our knowledge of the legal and commercial issues facing warehouse keepers is second to none.
Our logistics team acts for warehouse keepers across the country ranging from small single site operations through to companies with large multi site storage and distribution operations.
They provide a free helpline service for members of the UK Warehousing Association and are responsible for the regular review and updating of the UK Warehousing Association’s industry standard terms of storage.
Our services include:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing warehousing and distribution contracts
- Advising in relation to the recovery of debts from customers, including insolvent customers
- Dilapidations Claims
- Acquiring Property (whether acquiring it outright or leasing it and including financing arrangements in relation to such acquisitions)
- Employment issues, including issues arising from the Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment Regulations when taking over contracts from third parties or on losing a contract
- Joint Ventures
- Disputes with customers and suppliers
- Applying Liens
- Acquisitions and sales of equipment and businesses
- Financing Agreements