About the Role
Aaron & Partners LLP currently have a vacancy within our expanding Marketing team offering a fun, rewarding working environment and great benefits.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be doing:
Spreading the good news!
- Manages interface with PR Agency, ensuring effective communication, timely delivery of articles for content and proactive PR support across the Firm as a whole.
- Create and manage proactive and timely internal and outbound communication (invitations, newsletters etc) in conjunction with BD Executive (data provision)
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with proactive content for news on website and intranet, generating ideas for improved engagement
- Maintains corporate social media accounts including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Working with BD Manager to develop a series of marketing collateral for on and offline advertising
- Fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
Keeping everyone informed!
- Helps maintain excellent client and partner relationships through clear, regular communication for events and PR
- Supports Business Development Manager/ Events Manager in maximising brand exposure at large scale sponsored events.
- Manages delivery of ongoing firm-delivered monthly/bimonthly events eg HR Lunch Club / Ladies Afternoon Tea
Keeping the team organised!
- Department Admin eg quote approval / invoice logging spreadsheets
- Manage the Marketing Calendar (making sure it’s always up to date with any events / seminars / activities requiring Marketing involvement)
- Maintain brand guidelines at all times and raise any concerns with Marketing Manager
- Ad-hoc additional project and duties where required
- Keeps client information confidential
The successful candidate must have;
- Educated to degree level
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven strong planning, organisation, project and time management skills
- Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Be proactive, creative and have strong attention to detail
- A strong team player whilst still achieving set objectives
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, Adobe photoshop skills desirable
About Aaron & Partners LLP
We are a highly reputable law firm with offices in Chester and Shrewsbury and more than 20 recommendations from the two main independent legal directories, Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, results focused legal advice through a dedicated partner-led service. Much of the work we undertake is ‘bespoke’, requiring unique solutions to unique problems and a breadth of commercial understanding and appreciation.
The firm is growing, ambitious and constantly evolving and we expect the same from our employees.
Hours of work & Benefits
This is a full-time position based at our Chester office.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including:
- 5 weeks annual holiday (increasing with long service)
- Enhanced pension
- Healthcare scheme
- Death in service benefit (4 x annual salary)
- Supported parking scheme
- and more…….
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally and without discrimination.
As a firm we proactively promote a positive working environment and “The A&P Way”
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to Jane Dearsley by email to [email protected] or by post to 5-7 Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester, CH1 1HG.