About the Role
This role combines two areas of support; Reception and general office support.
The Reception team are responsible for:
- Operating the switchboard and handling general telephone enquiries
- Welcoming clients, taking them to meeting rooms and providing refreshments
- Keeping the reception area and kitchen clean, tidy and organised
- Opening and closing reception
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are prepared for meetings
- Booking conference rooms
- Liaising with caterers and ordering food for meetings
- Providing day to day support for clients and fee earners; for example photocopying
- Booking taxis for clients and colleagues
- Receiving and signing for deliveries
As Office Coordinator you will also:
- Organise reception cover; ensuring reception is appropriately covered at all times e.g during holidays or periods of absence
- Ensure that day to day office tasks are completed, e.g stationery orders
- Be the key point of contact for teams in relation to office queries and issues, e.g printer maintenance
- Where possible, providing administration support for the office
You will have proven ‘front of house’ experience and will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and support a small team team.
You will be a confident person with excellent communication skills who is at ease when dealing with clients and colleagues.
You will prioritise client needs; ensuring that you deliver an excellent level of service to all our clients as well as supporting the team to do so.
You will have the ability to prioritise daily reception tasks and undertake a number of tasks at any one time without compromising the level of service provided.
You will also have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
About Aaron & Partners LLP
We are a highly reputable law firm with offices in Chester and Shrewsbury and more than 20 recommendations from the two main independent legal directories, Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, results focused legal advice through a dedicated partner-led service. Much of the work we undertake is ‘bespoke’, requiring unique solutions
to unique problems and a breadth of commercial understanding and appreciation.
The firm positively encourages solicitors at all levels to take on as much responsibility as they are comfortable with. We want individuals who are keen to build and broaden their technical abilities, whilst at the same time developing client-facing and marketing skills. We will provide the support and training you need to do this.
The firm is growing, ambitious and constantly evolving – and we expect the same from our employees.
Hours of work & Benefits
This is a part time position based at our Shrewsbury office. Hours of work will be:
Wednesday: 13:00 – 17:00 (this is flexible and we can accommodate 08:30 – 17:00)
Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00
Friday: 08:30 – 17:00
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including:
- 5 weeks annual holiday
- Enhanced pension
- Healthcare scheme
- Death in service benefit (4 x annual salary)
- and more…….
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally and without discrimination.
As a firm we proactively promote a positive working environment and “The A&P Way”.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to Kate Robertson by email to:
[email protected] or by post to 5-7 Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester, CH1 1HG.