Our Financial Services Regulation team combines commercial acumen with detailed knowledge of the legislative landscape and current market practice. Falling foul of a regulator is a costly mistake, and compliance obligations have never been a higher priority than in today’s financial services environment.Our diverse experience can help you manage whatever challenge you’re facing.
In an increasingly complex and litigious industry, our expertise is valued by a range of clients.
We advise and work with a number of banks and other financial institutions, and also with businesses and individuals, offering detailed and thorough financial services regulatory advice.
Areas of Expertise:
- Consumer credit
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation
- Implications on lending and investments under the Financial Services and Markets Act (2000)
- Misselling claims
A Proven Track-Record
When it comes to financial services regulation, you need experience and diligence.
Some of our recent cases include:
- Numerous claims for misselling of interest rate hedging products
- Supporting a money services business (MSB) on its successful application for FCA approval, and in connection with HMRC anti-money laundering regulations
- Advising on consumer credit implications when lending money
- Advising on whether particular activities fall within “safe harbours” under the Financial Services and Markets Act (2000)
Our financial services regulation solicitors are commercially focused, meaning we consistently exceed client expectations.
We’ll give you the advice and reassurance you need to navigate a safe and profitable path in financial services.