15th October, 2020
Catch Up: COVID-19 Update for Employers
Re-watch our latest HR Lunch Club hosted by Debbie Coyne and Tori Shepherd.
This months topic focused on the upcoming COVID-19 changes and covered the following subjects:
- An introduction to the NHS Test and Trace Service (England) and Test, Trace, Protect (Wales) and how they work
- The obligations on employees and employers in respect of the contact tracing systems
- Brief overview of employer obligations in respect of health and safety
- Self isolation and SSP / new government grant for low paid workers
- COVID-19 testing in the workplace
- Example scenarios
- Live Q&A
You might also be interested in...
12th September, 2022
Partner and Planning Lawyer, Mark Turner, discusses a long running case that highlights not only how seeking legal... Read More »
9th August, 2022
Mark Turner, Partner and member of the Planning, Environment, Energy and Regulatory team, discusses the current issue surrounding... Read More »