Catch Up: COVID-19 Update for Employers
15th October, 2020
Re-watch our latest HR Lunch Club hosted by Debbie Coyne and Tori Shepherd.
This months topic focused on the upcoming COVID-19 changes and covered the following subjects:
- An introduction to the NHS Test and Trace Service (England) and Test, Trace, Protect (Wales) and how they work
- The obligations on employees and employers in respect of the contact tracing systems
- Brief overview of employer obligations in respect of health and safety
- Self isolation and SSP / new government grant for low paid workers
- COVID-19 testing in the workplace
- Example scenarios
- Live Q&A
You might also be interested in...
22nd October, 2020
The Chancellor has announced today an expansion of support for businesses and employers in Tier 2 and Tier... Read More »
19th October, 2020
First Minister Mark Drakeford has announced today that from 6pm on Friday 23 October, Wales will be subject... Read More »