Buying or Investing in Overseas Business
Aaron and Partners are able to assist companies with all legal issues relating to UK companies wishing to do business abroad. The team have acted for many Companies wishing to do business within the UK either through acquisition or other commercial arrangements, including new subsidiary start ups and worked closely with UK companies in formalising their trading relationships abroad through our longstanding and known network of likeminded firms.
As a result of these relationships we can deal with cross jurisdictional issues such as multiple jurisdiction acquisitions or disposals or multi jurisdictional distribution networks , licensing arrangements and other contractual structures.
Looking at expanding overseas?
- Amongst other international legal issues we can assist with:
- Joint ventures, acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Assisting and working alongside non UK lawyers and clients during the initial negotiation of heads of agreement in accordance with local market accepted protocol
- Intellectual Property licensing and strategy
- Commercial contracts including agency, franchising and distribution
Partner & Head of Corporate & Commercial