Intellectual Property Abroad
For many businesses Intellectual Property is one of their most valuable assets and also one of the most saleable.
Whether you want to consider licensing your software or technology or your products for sale or manufacture outside the UK, we can assist you with formulating a strategy and provide legal support on the contractual documentation required throughout the process.
For many companies the route to a foreign market may also be through distribution agreements which, in addition to selling your product or services, promote your brand into a new market. The terms of these agreements require professional drafting and negotiation in different jurisdictions and our team is here to guide you through that legal process.
Examples of previous work:
- RPA UK software licenced through term license model and resellers globally
- UK High tech solution for furnace cleaning licensed to China
- UK High end cosmetic brand licensed to distributors in USA China UAE and Taiwan
- UK Artisan cheese technology transfer to international hotel chain
- UK Domestic electrical appliance manufactured under license in Poland
- UK based services company with delivery through software licensed to users globally through reseller model
- Training services licensed to Malaysian company by UK provider
Partner & Head of Corporate & Commercial