Chester 01244 405 555

Grosvenor Court
Foregate Street Chester
Cheshire CH1 1HG
DX: 19990 Chester


Shrewsbury 01743 443043

Lakeside House
Oxon Business Park
Shrewsbury SY3 5HJ
DX: 148563 Shrewsbury 14

Slide e

Airport City, Manchester 0161 537 3324

Offices 204 and 205
Manchester Business Park
3000 Aviator Way
Manchester M22 5TG

Send us a message
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Our Offices
children sharing paint brush slim

Resolving Children issues

If you live outside the UK and your children are now living in England and Wales our specialist team can assist you with a range of matters regarding the children.  If the arrangements in place for the children to spend time with you having broken down we can advise you in respect of applying to the Court in England and Wales for Child Arrangements Orders.

As well as assisting in obtaining Orders regulating with whom the children should live and the time the children spend with the other parent we can assist with financial matters relating to the children.

We can assist if you live abroad and your ex-partner, or the children, have made claims in the Court in England and Wales for financial assistance.  We can also advise on REMO application (Reciprocal Enforcement of Maintenance Orders) for the enforcement of foreign maintenance Order.

Some of the cases we have advised clients on where the children live abroad or are moving abroad include:

  • We have advised a client living in France regarding an application for her Father to support her financially through University.  The application was made in the Family Court in Liverpool.
  • We have advised a client living in Dubai regarding child arrangements Order to spend time with their children who lived in England.
  • We have advised a client who lived in France in respect of child arrangements Orders.



Contact Us