Resolving Environmental Regulation Issues
We work with individuals, organisations and large and small businesses to advise on current UK regulatory requirements and to fight their corner when things go wrong.
We represent businesses on policy and decision making.
In the environmental sphere, we work with a variety of clients including:-
- utility companies,
- waste operators; and
- quarrying companies.
In taxi licensing, we act for one of the largest private hire operators in the country as well as smaller local operators.
In transport, our clients include national and international haulage companies, large companies that operate their own vehicles and international car hire companies.
In alcohol and premises licensing, we provide advice to some of the country’s largest property developers as well as a nationally recognised wine retailer.
Areas of Expertise:
- Alcohol and premises licensing
- Betting and Gambling
- Road Transport and Haulage
- Taxi Licensing
- Environmental appeals and prosecutions
- Environmental permitting including waste and sewage
- Non-planning judicial review of Local Authority decisions
- Water-related environmental regulation