Reception/Admin Support Vacancy – Shrewsbury
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our support team in our Shrewsbury office. We are looking to recruit a receptionist/admin support. You will work closely alongside the Reception/Facilities Coordinator to assist with the day to day running of the reception.
You will also be required to provide administrative support to fee earners, for example photocopying or posting letters.
It not essential that you have any experience of working in a legal environment, however some experience would be advantageous. You will also have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You will be responsible for:
- Operating the switchboard and handling general telephone enquiries
- Welcoming clients, taking them to meeting rooms and providing refreshments
- Keeping the reception area and kitchen clean, tidy and organised
- Opening and closing reception
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are prepared for meetings
- Booking conference rooms
- Liaising with caterers and ordering food for meetings
- Providing general team administration including photocopying, filing and scanning for fee earners
- Post-scanning, distribution, and franking
- Booking conference rooms
- Liasing with caterers and ordering food for meetings
- Any other duties as requested by your manager
You will be a confident person with excellent communication skills who is at ease when dealing with clients and colleagues.
You will prioritise client needs; ensuring that you deliver an excellent level of service to all our clients as well as supporting the team to do so.
You will need to have the autonomy to work alone, as you will be required to run reception for two days a week.
About Aaron & Partners LLP
We are a highly reputable law firm with offices in Chester and Shrewsbury and more than 20 recommendations from the two main independent legal directories, Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, results focused legal advice through a dedicated partner-led service. Much of the work we undertake is ‘bespoke’, requiring unique solutions to unique problems and a breadth of commercial understanding and appreciation.
The firm is growing, ambitious and constantly evolving and we expect the same from our employees.
Hours of work & Benefits
This is a full-time position based at our Shrewsbury office. Reception is open from 08:30am to 5pm.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including:
- 5 weeks annual holiday (increasing with long service)
- Enhanced pension
- Healthcare scheme
- Death in service benefit (4 x annual salary)
- Supported parking scheme
- and more…….
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally and without discrimination. As a firm we proactively promote a positive working environment and “The A&P Way”.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to Jane Dearsley by email to:
[email protected] or by post to 5-7 Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester, CH1 1HG.