We work as part of your team to assist you with achieving your objectives whilst dealing effectively with legal issues. We have wide-ranging experience working for sports clubs, associations, owners and players at all levels of sport from elite level to amateur. For example, regularly working in football, rowing and boxing.
Our experienced team offers practical and commercial advice on:
- Contract negotiations and commercial arrangements;
- Employment and commercial disputes;
- Regulatory governance and disciplinary issues;
- Transfer disputes and valuations;
- Property related matters;
- Tax planning and HMRC investigations;
- Endorsement contracts;
- Intellectual property contracts; and
- Sports and media related commercial contracts
Our recent experience includes:
- Representing clubs and sports people to resolve disputes domestically;
- Representing and advising sports associations on employment matters;
- Advising sports clubs, associations and players on termination of contracts and settlement agreements;
- Advising clubs on contractual documentation and transfers; and
- Player valuations
We are delighted with the friendly, pragmatic and professional advice that we receive as well as detailed technical advice.
We would happily recommend Ben to other organisations especially in the Sports sector as his sports knowledge is also excellent and have recommended his services to other associations when the opportunity has arisen.
Nichola Trigg – CEO – Worcestershire Football Association Limited
Why not look at our case studies or give us a call today with your enquiry? We will assess your position and guide you on the best way forward.