About Aaron Vandermark
Aaron has been with Aaron & Partners since 2010.
Aaron studied at Law at Sheffield University before moving to China where he studied for a year at Dalian University of Foreign Languages.
He has a broad range of experience including advising:
- On share/business and asset acquisitions and disposals;
- Investors (both large investment funds and angel investors) and investees on debt and equity finance transactions;
- On software licensing, intellectual property assignments/licensing/registration, confidentiality agreements and data protection;
- Directors and boards on their corporate duties and responsibilities;
- Businesses on structuring their sales process to reduce the risk of litigation and bad debts; and
- Clients in taking security (fixed/floating charges, loan agreements, personal guarantees and debentures).