About Bob Sadler
Bob Sadler joined the team at Aaron & Partners in December 2020, mid-pandemic. He has brought with him extensive experience in all aspects of planning law including:
- Highways matters including stopping up (under both the Highways Act and TCPA 1990), agreements and the status of highways.
- Planning obligations (section 106 agreements). To date he has dealt with over 200 matters, acting for both local authorities and landowners/developers, and is acutely aware of the different priorities and requirements of each perspective.
- Planning appeals (inquiries and hearings).
- Assets of Community Value.
- Resisting Town and Village Green nominations.
- Lawful Development Certificates.
Bob is also fully versed in providing strategic planning advice including the implications of planning policy (both national and local), the impact of existing agreements, how current legal changes affect options for a site and possible routes to maximise the value of a site.
Bob combines an understanding of the client’s objectives with an up-to-date knowledge of the law and intellectual rigour in order to best achieve the client’s desired outcomes. He is a second career solicitor, having spent 15 years in the music industry before taking up the law. He completed his training at an international firm and then spent five years at a top 20 international law firm, before joining Aaron & Partners to further implement his specialist knowledge.