Welcome to Aaron & Partners
Aaron & Partners is a leading solicitors with offices in Chester, Shrewsbury & Manchester. We provide our clients with high quality, results-focused advice. With 25 recommendations from the two leading independent legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, no matter how you engage us you can have confidence that you will receive professional advice you can trust. What we do.
Whether you are a business or an individual, we have the expertise you will need.
Our specialists are based in Chester, Shrewsbury & Manchester and can provide leading know-how in a wide range of law areas including:
- Commercial services – Whether you need a bespoke contract drafting or want to understand the liabilities of being a director we can help
- Corporate legal services – Advising on the buying, selling and investing in businesses is what our solicitors do
- Employment law - Helping businesses and individuals to resolve, and avoid, employment related issues
- Family advice - Assistance with a range of issues including prenuptial agreements and divorce our experts can effectively and sensitively advice you
- Litigation – Sadly disputes are a fact of business. Our litigators can aid you through this complex area of law
- Planning regulations – Whether you are contesting or applying for planning permission, our specialist team can add value to your cause
- Professional Negligence - speak to us if you have suffered financially as a result of a professionals poor work or advice
- Property law - The buying, selling, developing and management of commercial premises is the mainstay of our real estate team
- Residential Conveyancing – Looking to buy or sell your property? We offer a bespoke service to guide you through the process
- Wills, Trusts and Tax- our highly qualified team, headed by Clive Pointon, specialises in advising high net worth individuals in regards to the protection of their wealth
If you would like more information about what we do, or if you require help with a particular case, you can contact one of our local offices in Chester, Shrewsbury or Manchester on the telephone numbers on this site and our team will be happy to answer your questions.