We act for individuals, and partnership professionals across healthcare , law and financial services. If you have a business or regulatory issue our team can help.
If you are setting up, running, joining, leaving, buying, selling or closing a business partnership or LLP (Limited Liability Partnership), our specialist team can steer you safely through all the legal complexities.
Areas of Expertise:
- Accountancy practices
- Doctors and healthcare providers regulated by the General Medical Council and Health & Care Professionals Council
- Financial Services businesses (ranging from banks, investments companies to IFA’s)
- Law Firms regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) or the Bar Standards Board
- Professional Partnerships – whether service or property based
From formation, and the drafting of partnership or LLP agreements to M&A, property, tax and the settling of disputes, the range of legal issues arising from partnerships and LLPs are many and varied. Expert legal advice, therefore, is crucial for the smooth running and future success of any such enterprise.
Legal Support for Professional Practices
We are highly experienced in partnership and LLP law; we understand the challenges you face as a professional practice, and we offer a range of tailored services to meet all your legal needs.
With our assistance, you’ll be able to overcome a whole spectrum of challenges facing professional practices.
Areas of Expertise:
- Disciplinary tribunals – our team have successfully defended professionals before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT), Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service (MPTS), Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- New partner advice – should you join and what terms should you accept?
- Partnership and LLP agreements
- Partnership disputes – acting for the firm or a partner
- Partnership exits, acting for the firm or the partner
- Partnership insolvency
- Partnership property
- Professional Practice M&A
- Regulatory and Compliance queries – Anti-Money Laundering, Ethics and responding to investigations
Our team of professional practice lawyers provides straightforward, pragmatic advice that will support your business and bolster your professional reputation.
Unbeatable Service, Unrivalled Expertise
Aaron & Partners is one of the leading firms of partnership and professional regulatory solicitors in the UK. It’s a small group of professionals who can help you and our team operate at the forefront of it. With our help, your partnership or LLP will enjoy the benefits first class legal advice brings.
Our experience has been acquired through many years of advising professionals on setting up new firms and adapting existing business models. Whether you’re currently facing a legal difficulty, or you want to avoid problems arising in the future, our highly skilled solicitors will secure your assets, protect your interests and help structure your business to provide the solid legal base it needs to grow.
Who are our Clients?
The bulk of our work is for lawyers and doctors but our expertise involves the whole of the professional sector.
Areas of Expertise:
- Dentists looking to sell their practice to national or regional chains
- General Practitioners (partnerships and individuals)
- Health and nursing professionals under investigation or facing a Fitness to Practise hearing
- Hospital consultants facing a GMC Fitness to Practise investigation
- Judges (full and part time) – employment and complaints handling
- Law firm Partnerships and the solicitors and their staff within them
- Queens Counsel and Counsel – engaging with a regulator
- Social workers facing the HCPC at a Fitness to Practise hearing
Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
Senior Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
Download our Professional Practices Factsheet to Discover More…