Our highly experienced Property Litigation team can advise you on disputes relating to both commercial and residential property.
We can also help with claims against property professionals and have a strong reputation for settling disputes arising from property development.
Our property litigation specialists act for owners, occupiers and third parties all over the UK, including companies, councils, investors, private individuals, estate management teams, developers and rural enterprises.
Areas of Expertise:
- Adverse possession claims or right of way disputes
- Dilapidations claims and applications to assign or sub-let
- Insolvency issues related to property
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Problems with the development of a property, such as claims to enforce restrictive covenants and planning permission disputes
We understand that property disputes have to be rectified quickly. For that reason we are always open to collaborating with our Aaron’s colleagues in other departments when necessary, so we can move swiftly to safeguard your interests.
Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution & Insolvency