From the UAE to the USA and from Belgium to Brazil, our specialist international team – Aaron’s International – has the expertise to advise you on international legal matters.
The team in Chester and Shrewsbury has more than 20 years’ experience in international law and, and as members of the Integrated Advisory Group International, we deliver two levels of cost effective, practical legal advice to clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Advising foreign companies looking to invest into the UK on laws and regulations which are applicable to their business, sourcing additional assistance where required
- Initial advice, sourcing of information and either an introduction to one of our network of international law firms, or working alongside the client and a foreign law firm to achieve your objective
Close relationships with overseas law firms
Aaron’s International has long-standing connections with lawyers and accountants across the globe. These professional relationships have been built up over two decades by working with overseas firms, exchanging information and attending regular meetings with lawyers from different jurisdictions, all of which has increased our personal knowledge of the lawyers and accountants we work with.
Integrated Advisory Group International (IAG), of which Aaron’s International is a member, was set up 25 years ago by medium-sized law and accounting firms around the world to give on-the-ground advice, support and assistance to the clients of member firms.
IAG offers business support and a local point of contact when doing business both in the UK and abroad, with the recognised language being English. The group has over 62 member firms with 140 offices across 73 countries across every continent.
In addition, IAG has an association with Morison KSI, a global network of accountants with a similar commitment to client service excellence. Morison KSI has representation in some territories that IAG does not, giving Aaron’s International access to in excess of 800 partners, 1500 solicitors and over 4,000 support staff worldwide.
Areas of Expertise:
- Contract work being by way of example, agency, distribution, franchise and other licensing structures and software licensing
- Employment matters
- Foreign jurisdiction incorporations, shareholders’ agreements, corporate governance, acquisitions and disposals
- Intellectual property agreements
- Joint ventures
- Litigation and debt recovery
- Property work
- Regulatory issues
For companies looking to trade into the UK, we can help with:
- Cultural support
- Real estate
With a wide range of connections across the UK, we can also support inward investment by introducing and sign-posting them to appropriate Government and private agencies.
Corporate & Commercial Partner