About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Regulatory Solicitor to join our PEER (Planning, Environment, Energy, Regulatory) team with Aaron & Partners.
- be a qualified Solicitor, barrister or equivalent with ideally 2+ years PQE or newly qualified with proven experience providing legal advice in a regulation setting.
- have an established history of managing caseloads and proven regulatory or enforcement experience.
- be a confident person with excellent communication skills and good academics who is at ease when dealing with clients; ensuring that each client receives an excellent level of service.
- be able to quickly adapt to and be able to advise and present complex legal information in an easily understood and accessible format.
- be responsible for providing legal advice on a variety of civil enforcement, policy and regulatory matters.
About the Team
Our highly regarded PEER (Planning, Environmental, Energy and Regulatory) team has an enviable reputation for the high quality of work and is highly ranked in the independent legal guide The Legal 500.
Details can be found at https://www.aaronandpartners.com/business/planning-environmental-energy/
About Aaron & Partners LLP
We are a highly reputable law firm with offices in Chester and Shrewsbury and more than 20 recommendations from the two main independent legal directories, Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, results focused legal advice through a dedicated partner-led service. Much of the work we undertake is ‘bespoke’, requiring unique solutions to unique problems and a breadth of commercial understanding and appreciation.
The firm positively encourages solicitors at all levels to take on as much responsibility as they are comfortable with. We want individuals who are keen to build and broaden their technical abilities, whilst at the same time developing client-facing and marketing skills.
The firm is growing, ambitious and constantly evolving – and we expect the same from our employees.
Hours of Work & Benefits
This is a full time position, based at our Chester office.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including:
- 26 days annual holiday increasing with long service
- Enhanced pension
- Healthcare scheme
- Death in service benefit (4 x annual salary)
- Supported parking scheme
- and more…
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally and without discrimination.
As a firm we proactively promote a positive working environment and “The A&P Way”
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to Caroline King by email to:
[email protected] or by post to 5-7 Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester, CH1 1HG.