Terms & Conditions
Online terms and conditions are a type of contract between the organisation behind the website and the people using the website. Sometimes referred to as a user agreement, conditions of use or just plain T&Cs, terms and conditions are intended to protect a business from unreasonable claims.
The most effective way to ensure your terms and conditions protect you as comprehensively as you wish is to have them approved by lawyers that are experienced in the legal ins and outs of online commerce.
Mind your Ts & Cs
Our specialist online team of lawyers have developed a set of policies that we can tailor for use on your website for a fixed fee.
The Basic Package costs £300 plus VAT and includes:
- Acceptable Use Policy
Selling over the web incurs additional terms and conditions covering distance selling and selling online. We will agree a fixed price with you for an Enhanced Package that includes, in addition to the basic package:
- Website terms and conditions of supply, for use if you sell over the internet.
Protect your Online Business
Use our carefully worded website terms and conditions packages and you will comply with:
- Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
- Sale Of Goods Act 1979
- Supply Of Goods And Services Act 1982
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Unfair Terms In Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
- The Consumer Protection (distance selling) Regulations 2000
- Electronic Commerce (EC directive) Regulations 2002
- Sale And Supply Of Goods To Consumers Regulations 2002
- Privacy And Electronic Communications (EC directive) Regulations 2003
- Financial Services (distance marketing) Regulations 2004
- Companies (trading disclosures) Regulations 2008
- Privacy And Electronic Communications (EC directive) (amendment) Regulations 2011.
If you’re involved in an online business and require a legal expert to draft your terms and conditions, our specialist lawyers are here to help.