A bespoke, responsive HR solution that ensures you have the HR advice, support and documentation you need, when you need it.
Advice is delivered by our team of fully qualified solicitors. They provide prompt, commercially focused support on anything from a quick query to a complex matter, all for a fixed annual cost.
With a dedicated client relationship partner to handle your matters, we ensure a sound understanding of your organisation and your corporate objectives.
And with our recommended user friendly HR portal, you can have a powerful HR tool available online 24/7 on a range of devices.
Benefits of HR Flexi Include:
- Access to our employment law helpline
- Access to our new HR Flexi online portal
- Drafting and vetting of standard documentation sent to employees
- Full audit of your existing employment documentation
- Option to purchase legal expenses insurance
- Twice-yearly service review, providing an opportunity to deal with specific legal queries
- Two half-day training sessions per year, in-house, on employment topics of your choice
- Secondment of a solicitor for half a day per year
- Support and advice on all areas of employment law and HR, including standard TUPE and initial corporate support advice
The online HR portal offers:
- Online Self-Service, available 24/7, empowering employees to manage tasks that can take up so much admin time.
- Employee Records. You can record and store all employee details, including roles, contracts and salaries. You can also track emergency contact details and company equipment issuing.
- Absence Management. Employees can easily submit holiday and sickness requests to their line
manager for approval allowing you to keep track of used, pending and available absence totals, and view a team calendar of leave booked by colleagues.
- Reporting. Allowing you to run detailed workforce reports across your whole organisation, with the added ability to export the data to a spreadsheet.
- Company Handbook & Documents. A digital version of your company handbook, policies and procedures for staff can be kept on the system. You can also attach relevant documents against employee records.
- Reminders and Alerts. The online HR portal enables you to send automatic reminders for key events, such as end of probation or training reviews.
- Communication Tools. Post messages, broadcast emails and mail merge documents directly from the data held within the online HR portal. You can even embed videos, presentations, and social media feeds within your HR system.
- Flexibility. Customise the fields within your HR system to ensure the information you are capturing is always relevant to your organisation.
- The ability to add your logo, background images, banners and colour scheme throughout your HR system, so that it fits with your organisation’s branding.
- Task Creator. Create and assign tasks for individuals or groups of staff. These could be reminders to carry out certain jobs, such as completing induction tasks or submitting return to work forms.
The online HR portal is compatible with PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets with no software to download or hardware to maintain. The platform is ISO 27001 (Information Security) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management) accredited and utilises secure, robust UK hosting with 24/7 access. Available on a monthly rolling contract.
Please contact Ben Mason for more information or to arrange a demonstration.
Senior Associate Solicitor