A bespoke, responsive HR solution that ensures you have the HR advice, support and documentation you need, when you need it.
Advice is delivered by our team of partner-led, qualified solicitors, experts in Employment Law. They provide prompt, commercially focused support on anything from a quick query to a complex matter, all for a fixed annual cost.
With a dedicated client relationship partner to handle your matters, we ensure a sound understanding of your organisation and your corporate objectives.
And with our new user friendly HR portal, you can have a powerful HR tool available online 24/7 on a range of devices.
Benefits of HR Flexi Include:
- Access to our employment law helpline
- Access to our new HR Flexi online portal
- Drafting and vetting of standard documentation sent to employees
- Full audit of your existing employment documentation
- Option to purchase legal expenses insurance
- Twice-yearly service review, providing an opportunity to deal with specific legal queries
- Two half-day training sessions per year, in-house, on employment topics of your choice
- Secondment of a solicitor for half a day per year
- Support and advice on all areas of employment law and HR, including standard TUPE and initial corporate support advice
The HR Flexi online portal from Aaron & Partners offers:
- Ease of recording and managing employee information, meaning that you can access the portal from any device and from any location
- An intuitive business tool that both HR managers and non-specialists will feel at home using, ensuring 100% compliance in the employment law sector while offering significant cost savings and productivity gains for SME businesses
- Unlimited number of users can be set-up on the system as required with varying permission levels assigned to control access
In more detail, the HR Flexi portal offers:
- Forms and Letters – a library of up-to-date documents to manage HR matters across the business to ensure you’re legally compliant
- Employment Contracts and Policies – storage and management of master contracts and policies for issuing to employees that comply with GDPR regulations
- Personnel Records – a compliant and comprehensive record of all personnel files to offer streamlined information management
- Personnel Folders – drag and drop all electronic documents, including CVs, licenses, certificates and pension details, straight into folders
- Management Tools – a comprehensive set of tools to manage performance appraisals, grievances and disciplinaries
- Absence Tracking – absence recording and triggers ensure that sickness is monitored more effectively
- Rota Management – a function that allows managers to quickly build and publish rotas for employees and supervisors and offers accurate monitoring of overtime
- Diary and Reminders – a diary and reminder service so that managers can create email alerts for key events to help improve efficiency
Please contact Helen Watson for more information.
Partner & Head of Employment Law