Landlord & Tenant
As the owners of rented properties, landlords depend on their premises for income. But at a time when the case law surrounding landlords and tenants is frequently changing, there is an ever present risk that the landlord/tenant relationship could descend into a damaging dispute. With our highly experienced team of landlord and tenant solicitors to turn to, however, these disagreements can soon be settled, or even prevented before they occur.
Secure Your Investment & Your Income
If you’re a landlord, your property is your business. But managing and letting property can be fraught with problems. For instance:
- Allocating responsibility for improvements made to the property
- A tenant breaking the terms of their tenancy, including non-payment of rent
- A tenant who has involved other parties, such as the local authority, in a dispute
- A tenant who refuses to leave when given notice
- Complaints regarding a neighbouring tenant
- Repairs that need to be carried out while the property is occupied
Whatever the problem, and whether you have a portfolio of properties or just a single buy-to-let, our team of commercial real estate solicitors will act fast to protect your investment and your rental income.
Solve Problems with Tailor-Made Advice
The rented property sector is governed by many, often archaic, statutes. However, our lawyers provide clear, well-judged advice, so you know exactly where you stand legally.
It may be that your main focus is recovering unpaid rent; perhaps possession of your property is your prime concern; or maybe you’re looking to review your rental charges.
Whatever your circumstances and specific requirements, we work closely with you to secure your property and ensure matters are dealt with promptly, cost-effectively and according to the law.
Partner & Head of Real Estate