The employment team at Aaron and Partners assists businesses with all HR/Employment law issues relating to employing or engaging individuals in the UK or UK businesses wishing to employ or engage individuals from or outside the UK.
Ensuring you engage the right staff and building strong employment law foundations is paramount to any organisation whether it operates in the UK or anywhere in the world.
Our team has experience in providing proactive and commercial advice and support on all employment issues however complex they may be including but not limited to:
- Anti-Bribery and corruption
- Business transfers, acquisitions, disposals and TUPE
- Contracts, policies and procedures
- Employment litigation, including high value claims and restrictive covenant disputes
- HR Training
- Mediation to resolve problems in the workplace
- Operational issues, such as disciplinaries, grievances and performance management
- Redundancy, collective consultation and organisational change
- Senior executive service agreements and exits
- Privacy and data protection
- Protecting confidential information, restrictive covenants and business protection
The team has acted for many businesses wishing to recruit individuals from abroad to work in the UK, employ or engage individuals outside of the UK and many businesses outside of the UK wishing to recruit, engage and manage individuals in the UK.
As a result of a longstanding and known network throughout the world we can assist with all cross jurisdictional issues that arise from recruiting, employing, engaging and managing individuals in or from different countries throughout the world.
Please contact us if you wish to employ individuals outside the UK. Amongst other legal issues we can assist with:
- Employment documentation
- Secondment letters
- Jurisdiction advice
- Advice on incorporation of employer entities in several jurisdictions for a multi national leisure industry employer and the provision of appropriate contracts of employment [Initial advice provided and referral to IAG].
- Advice regarding the differences in employment rights and procedural obligations in different jurisdictions to a large employer [Collaboration with IAG]
- Advice regarding visa requirements for UK nationals working in Malaysia [REFERRAL TO IAG]
Supporting on the acquisition of UK based manufacturing company by US client. The employment team supported on all areas of the transaction, including all TUPE documentation and advice, due diligence, drafting of and negotiation of new service agreements for senior individuals.
Supporting on the share acquisition of UK based professional consultancy company by US client. The employment team supported on all areas of the transaction drafting and negotiation of new service agreements for senior individuals including complicated bonus documentation .
Assisting a US company undertake a redundancy exercise in respect of its UK based employees
Worked with Iraqi lawyers in respect of drafting employment documentation for individuals to be employed in Iraq by a client based in UAE.
Drafting employment documentation for a US-based client employing a number of individuals to work in the UK.