Wills, Trusts & Tax
When it comes to your finances, few things are as important as securing your wealth and assets.
Dealing with your own estate, or the estate of a friend or loved one can be stressful. Our solicitors in Chester and Shrewsbury will guide you through each stage of the process providing sensitive, considered advice particular to your requirements. As specialists in protecting the interests of all individuals, including those of high net-worth, Aaron & Partners’ highly regarded Wills, Trusts & Tax team has an enviable reputation across the region.
Areas of Expertise:
- Court of Protection – the head of our Wills, Trusts & Tax team, Clive Pointon, is a member of the Court of Protection Panel of Professional Deputies and acts as deputy on many ongoing matters
- Deputyship applications – advice and assistance in preparing applications, obtaining medical evidence, implementing court orders and helping the deputy following their appointment
- Estate administration – sensitive, considered advice to help you deal with the estate of a friend or loved one
- Lasting powers of attorney – help with all aspects of the process of choosing who will look after your property and financial affairs if you lack the mental capacity to do so
- Preparation of Wills – ensuring that your wishes are met in an appropriate, practical and tax-efficient manner
- Statutory Wills and gifts – navigating the complex application process to produce Statutory Wills in a thorough and cost-effective manner
- Tax planning – practical advice on a range of taxation matters including inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax
- Trust services – guidance on setting up and managing a diverse range of trust arrangements
Partner & Head of Wills, Trusts & Tax
Download our Factsheet to Discover More…
Find a Service Area