Immigration Solicitors in Chester
Immigration law is an increasingly challenging and complex area with changes introduced by the Home Office on a regular basis. Our specialist and expert team of solicitors are here to offer you bespoke advice to help your business with compliance and to ensure that you are kept up to date with the changes.
Business Immigration Services We Offer
Our team specialises in providing expert legal advice to individuals and business across the globe. So, whether you are a business wishing to secure a right for your employees to work in the UK, or you wish to set-up a business entity in the UK, our team of immigration solicitors are here to help you in Chester, Shrewsbury and Manchester.
- Advising and preparation of application to become an approved sponsor with the Home Office to sponsor skilled workers from overseas
- Advise on submitting requests for Certificate of Sponsorship
- Audits to ensure compliance of immigration and employment laws
- Brexit and EU workforce
- Providing training and updates to your HR department
- Setting up a branch or subsidiary in the UK for an overseas business
- HNW individuals wishing to invest in the UK
- Individuals looking to start-up a business in the UK
Advice tailored to your needs
Our business immigration team are proactive in our approach, and we understand that every client has different needs. We appreciate the challenges you face and the potential risks to your business, and that’s why as well as traditional fee structures, we offer a range of services tailored to offer solutions to your requirements.
Areas of expertise
- Sponsor Licence Applications
- Skilled Worker visa
- Intra-company visas
- Innovator visa
- Start-up visa
- Investor visa
- Global Talent visa
- Representative of an overseas business visa
- Minister of Religion visa T2 (Tier 2)
- Sportsperson visa T2 (Tier 2)
- Creative and Sporting visa T5 (Tier 5)
- Religious Worker visa T5 (Tier 5)
We believe in developing a long-term relationship with you offering solutions to meet your immediate needs and your long-term objectives. Our business immigration solicitors work very closely with our employment law team, which is one of the strongest teams of solicitors in the North West and surrounding areas. You can be assured of being furnished with the best possible legal advice, support, and practical solutions to your needs.