Corporate & Commercial
Corporate and Commercial law covers a wide range of sectors, and knowing how each individual business operates is essential to producing successful outcomes.
By thoroughly understanding your business needs, we deliver watertight legal solutions that support your objectives.
Your Business is our Business
The business world is changing fast. To help you keep up, our team of specialist solicitors will work closely with you to fully understand your key legal concerns and provide expert advice and assistance.
Our rigorous, professional approach ensures no stone is left unturned. By taking a proactive approach, we create value for your organisation.
Areas of Expertise:
- Agency, Franchise and Distribution agreements
- Agreements for the sale and purchase of goods and services
- Business partnerships
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Company formation – including shareholders’ agreements
- Company investments – including venture capital
- Company law and the Companies Act 2006
- Competition law
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate finance transactions
- European Union
- Intellectual property and Licencing
- Joint venture agreements, both corporate and contractual
- Legal due diligence
- Logistics contracts
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Mergers, reorganisations and corporate restructuring
- Notarisation of documents
- Secured lending and asset finance
- Share options and other share incentive schemes
- State aid
Partner & Head of Corporate & Commercial
Download our Corporate & Commercial Factsheet to Discover More…