Corporate & Commercial
Corporate and Commercial law covers a wide range of sectors, and knowing how each individual business operates is essential to producing successful outcomes.
By thoroughly understanding your business needs, we deliver watertight legal solutions that support your objectives.
Your Business is our Business
The business world is changing fast. To help you keep up, our team of specialist solicitors will work closely with you to fully understand your key legal concerns and provide expert advice and assistance.
Our rigorous, professional approach ensures no stone is left unturned. By taking a proactive approach, we create value for your organisation.
Areas of Expertise:
- Agency, Franchise and Distribution agreements
- Agreements for the sale and purchase of goods and services
- Business partnerships
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Company formation – including shareholders’ agreements
- Company investments – including venture capital
- Company law and the Companies Act 2006
- Competition law
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate finance transactions
- European Union
- Intellectual property and Licencing
- Joint venture agreements, both corporate and contractual
- Legal due diligence
- Logistics contracts
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Mergers, reorganisations and corporate restructuring
- Notarisation of documents
- Secured lending and asset finance
- Share options and other share incentive schemes
- State aid
Partner & Head of Corporate & Commercial
Download our Corporate & Commercial Factsheet to Discover More…
The legal and professional services support we’ve received has been first-class and helped to facilitate a smooth and seamless transition. We’ve also retained our management team as part of this deal so now that we’ve cleared the final hurdle with international competition clearance, we’re looking forward to pushing the brand into new markets and territories.
I have had a long and successful business relationship with Stuart Scott-Goldstone and Aaron & Partners ever since he incorporated the company for us back in 2007. When it came to selling the business some years later, Stuart was the obvious choice to assist us. He knew our business very well and we trusted that he would guide us through the sale process seamlessly. We had great confidence in his skills and knowledge and we believed that the sale would complete successfully as a result of our partnership, which it did!
I have always considered Stuart to be a completely “safe pair of hands” when it comes to legal advice and have been very assured by his work. He is the epitome of professionalism and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I would not hesitate to work with again in the future.