Our corporate legal experts are skilled at navigating the minefield of business law. We deliver successful outcomes for transactions and projects, aligning our legal know-how with your business objectives.
Achieve your Goals
As leading, independently ranked corporate solicitors operating across Cheshire, Shropshire and North Wales, we can provide a rock-solid, commercially advantageous legal framework for your business strategy.
Acting on behalf of large and small owner-managed businesses, as well as their investors – including banks, business angels and investment funds – our corporate solicitors provide a service that is uniquely tailored to your business requirements.
We specialise in a range of corporate services, including:
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Company formation – including shareholders’ agreements
- Company investments – including venture capital
- Company law and the Companies Act 2006
- Corporate finance transactions
- Joint ventures, both corporate and contractual
- Legal due diligence
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Mergers, reorganisations and corporate restructuring
- Secured lending and asset finance
- Share options and other share incentive schemes
How can we Help your Business?
Although our highly experienced solicitors are experts in their own particular field, we are also acutely aware of your commercial priorities. That is why we take time to get to know your business. We work closely with you in order to identify all the internal and external factors that could influence your activities, and strive to uncover the best commercial solutions to your objectives.
Whether you are looking for companies to acquire, are seeking investment to fund your growth plans or maximising the success of the company you have worked hard to manage and grow, our corporate solicitors are ideally suited to helping you achieve the best commercial solutions to meet your objectives.
Partner & Head of Corporate & Commercial