Experience Counts When Choosing A Family Lawyer
12th June, 2020
Family life, and with it issues of separation and divorce does not take place in a vacuum.
Eternal elements play an important part. The challenges presented are more difficult and significant
in these uncertain times. However, one thing is certain. Now, more than ever, experience counts when devising a financial settlement or negotiating the arrangements for the children.
- Our expert family team can help with issues including:
- The valuation of property and business assets in a market that is weak or has disappeared.
- Difficulty implementing a settlement because assets cannot be sold or a mortgage arranged.
- The payment of maintenance or school fees where these cannot be afforded.
- The need to house or subsidise children struggling to find work after University.
- The treatment of pensions, many of which will have fallen in value.
- The lengthy delays in the Court process as hearings are cancelled.
- Efforts to reopen a settlement because the value of the assets has fallen.
- The affordability of the lifestyle enjoyed in happier and more settled times.
- Contact with children where the parents are separated or divorced.
Those family lawyers who have lived and worked through economic and other crises are best placed to advise individuals facing divorce and relationship breakdown in these difficult times.
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary family lawyers.
Our solicitors have the experience and imagination to deliver outcomes which work for our clients and their families.
Contact one of our expert family team to learn how we can help you.
Partner and Head of Team
You might also be interested in...
9th May, 2022
Chester-based law firm Aaron & Partners will host delegates from all over the world in its home city... Read More »