Chester 01244 405 555

Grosvenor Court
Foregate Street Chester
Cheshire CH1 1HG
DX: 19990 Chester


Shrewsbury 01743 443043

Lakeside House
Oxon Business Park
Shrewsbury SY3 5HJ
DX: 148563 Shrewsbury 14

Slide e

Airport City, Manchester 0161 537 3324

Offices 204 and 205
Manchester Business Park
3000 Aviator Way
Manchester M22 5TG

Business Immigration Solicitors Aaron and Partners

Representative of an Overseas Business visa

This route is for a senior employee of an overseas business that does not have a presence in the UK and are planning to set-up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.
You may also apply in this category if you are an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation on a long-term assignment to the UK.

What are the main requirements?

You will be eligible to apply in this category if you:

  • are an existing senior employee of a business outside of the UK that has its headquarters and principal place of business outside the UK
  • are fully authorised to make all decisions on behalf of the organisation
  • intend to establish the overseas business’s presence in the UK as a branch of wholly owned subsidiary
  • possess the relevant experience, knowledge, and skills to perform the role
  • do not own or have majority control of the overseas organisation
  • meet the English language requirement

Duration of stay in the UK

You will normally be granted leave to enter the UK for 3 years. You will need to apply to extend your visa for a further 2 years in the same category.
You may be entitled to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK upon completing 5 years residence in the UK in this category.

Applying in this category

Your application is submitted online whether you are applying for leave to enter the UK from outside the UK or applying to extend your visa from within the UK.
You can include your partner and dependent children in your application for permission to stay with you.

Speak to an expert

01244 405 555

Download our Pricing Guide for Business Immigration Services.


Contact Us