Reducing Liability – Taking ALL reasonable steps to prevent discrimination
6th July, 2021
11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Join our team of experts to discuss how to reduce liability within the workplace, this is part 2 of a 3 part webinar.
In this seminar, Claire Brook, Employment Law Partner, and Adam Haines, Employment Law Partner, will be exploring the following areas:
- The types of discrimination claims that can be brought arising out of bullying/harassment incidents within the workplace
- Who claims can be brought against
- How and when the statutory defence is available in defending Equality Act claims
- What does the ‘all reasonable steps’ test mean and involve in light of recent case law
- The onboarding process and beyond
- The importance of training and culture
- Key practical advice and recommendations
The event is aimed at those involved in human resources, management within an organisation or business owners who manage staff.
Join us on Zoom (Webinar) we will send joining instructions closer to the time once you confirm you are attending.
Please note we reserve the right to decline a booking request and entry for any business or individual we believe is seeking to promote their business in competition with the services we offer rather than to attend the event in good faith. For example, law firms who do not offer employment law services are welcome to attend but an employment law partner at a different firm would be declined.