Law & Advice for Warehousing Operators
As joint honorary legal advisors to the UK Warehousing Association, our knowledge of the legal and commercial issues facing warehouse keepers is second to none.
Our logistics team acts for warehouse keepers across the UK, ranging from small single site operations through to businesses with large multi-site storage and distribution operations.
We provide a free helpline service for members of the UK Warehousing Association and are responsible for the regular review and updating of the association’s industry standard terms of storage.
Our Services for Warehousing Operators Include:
- Acquiring property (purchase or lease) and financing arrangements
- Acquisitions and sales of equipment and businesses
- Advising on the recovery of debts from customers, including insolvent customers
- Applying liens
- Dilapidations claims
- Employment issues, including TUPE
- Joint ventures
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing warehousing and distribution contracts